The Snake Indian Valley rafting trip is a rare experience in a breath-taking region of the Park. You’ll raft down a roaring river, hike through pine forests, meadows and see many kinds of wildlife.
Horses transport all gear and baggage so you can travel lightly, knowing that at the end of the day a comfortable camp, great meal and maybe even a cold beer await you. Leave the guiding to us and we promise to make this trip of a lifetime.
• Trip includes hiking, rafting, and the option to access the river on horseback.
• We use horses in order to access the most remote areas of the Park and to support our trips.
• Our primary destination is The Snake Indian River located in the northern region of Jasper National Park. WCO holds the only commercial permit to travel the Snake Indian River.
• This area provides not only some of the most beautiful scenery in the Rockies, but the most remote and least traveled trails and waterways.
• Most trips are three to four days, but longer custom trips are available upon request.