Join a Small Group for our Signature Guided Canoe Experience
The guided Pyramid Lake Canoe Adventure is an excellent way to start or finish your day in Jasper National Park. Wild Current specializes in small-group, unique canoe adventures for couples, friends, and families.
Our guests often tell us they are blown away by the numerous snowcapped peaks that surround them, and the chance to see wildlife that calls the area home. We'll have an eye out for osprey, loons, muskrat, and a variety of bird life. Fingers crossed, we may even see moose, bear, elk, deer, and wolves!
Wildcurrent's Signature Canoe Experience in the Canadian Rockies
- No experience necessary for this guided adventure
- Canoes are handcrafted and designed for maximum stability
- You can choose to paddle or relax and take in the view
- Home-baked treats, fruit, hot and cold drinks are also served on trip
- Tours run from May 1st - Nov.5th
- Full refund with 24-hour notice if plans change
- Because we cater to small groups, bookings for July & August fill up fast. Book early.