See amazing views of Jasper’s dark skies, learn about local auroras, hold a meteorite, and more!
Come look through the largest, most powerful telescopes in the North American Rockies…
- Award-winning ‘weather-proof’ evening program
- FREE 2-year rain-check (not clear? come on back at no-additional-charge!)
You’ll also have the opportunity for a variety of hands-on experiences and activities, to enhance your tour. Things like:
- An interactive guided tour of the largest, most powerful telescopes in the Rockies and how they work
- A look at the latest 4K ‘instant-replays’ of live views as seen through our telescopes in Jasper.
- A look at how to photograph the Northern Lights and Milky Way with your DSLR camera (if of-interest)
- Hands-on experiences: make an aurora, hold a meteorite! (NEW come touch our new Moon rock! AND Mars rock!!)
- Also, if the skies are clear enough, we will offer LIVE guided viewing through our telescopes