Stay at a place unlike any other, the Habitat at Northaven.
The Habitat sits on the leading edge of bio-innovation and healthy hospitality. Inspired by modern day technology, blended with the intrinsic & healing power of nature, this space is designed to optimise your human capacity.
Northaven features EMF-free rooms(no WIFI), yoga/wellness classes and events, a woodfire-heated yurt, woodfire-heated sauna and cold plunge pools. All within walking distance of our own Folding Mountain Brewery, critically acclaimed Stone Peak Restaurant, and some of the best hiking and nature viewing anywhere in the world.
Our single-only, ensuite accommodation invites you to detox from technology while you plug back into yourself.
What makes our space unique?
- Single-only ensuite rooms, with shared kitchen space
- No EMF, that means no WIFI (WIFI available at Jasper East Cabins Main building)
- No Drinking, No Drugs, No Smoking
- Quiet time observed from 9pm-8am
- Flicker Free Natural lighting
- ‘Camp Mode’ a switch to shut off all power to your room so that you can fully immerse yourself in natural inputs
- No phones in common areas
- No TV’s