We have consolidated links to sites about COVID-19 below so you can easily access the resources you need to make informed travel decisions.
Government of Canada
The Government of Canada is continually assessing travel risks for Canadians. An official global travel advisory is in effect. Please see the Public Health Agency of Canada for official government information.
- Air Canada (and Air Canada Rouge) has issued a response to COVID-19 here
- WestJet has issued a response to COVID-19 here.
- Swoop has issued a response to COVID-19 here
Cancellations and Closures
Our partners are working hard to provide you with safe and flexible travel options during this time. For up to date trip planning and booking information, please contact original booking sources directly.
The following events are cancelled:
- Jasper Canadian Rockies Half Marathon
- Jasper Pride Festival
A list of Jasper Business updates and closures can be found here.
Visitor Information Centre
The Tourism Jasper Visitor Information Centre is closed to foot traffic until further notice due to COVID-19. Our team can assist you via email or live chat on jasper.travel from 9am to 5pm Mountain Standard Time.
- Parks Canada has temporarily suspended all visitor motor vehicle access to all national parks, national historic sites, and national marine conservation areas effective 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday, March 25, 2020. All visitor parking facilities and associated services at Parks Canada places are closed until further notice. Parks Canada is asking Canadians to stay home. Learn more. (March 24, 2020)
- The Government of Canada announced yesterday that effective midnight on Wednesday, March 18, 2020, Parks Canada will focus on critical operations. In the interest of protecting public health and safety, visitor services at all national parks, national historic sites, and national marine conservation areas are suspended until further notice. Learn more here. (March 18, 2020)