Pyramid Lake Lodge
Discover the chalet-style alpine lodge, featuring 68 guest rooms — all with breathtaking Rocky Mountain views. Open year-round and located about 6 kilometres from the Jasper townsite, Pyramid Lake Lodge is a destination like no other in Jasper National Park.
Why Stay At Pyramid Lake Lodge:
- At this unique Jasper accommodation, you’ll get first row seats to nature’s magnificence.
- In summertime, rent a kayak, canoe, paddle boat or mountain bike onsite at the lodge.
- Try the electric family cruiser boats for up to seven people.
- Explore Jasper’s mountain landscape as you watch for wildlife from the lake or on nearby hiking trails.
- In winter choose from snowshoeing, ice skating, cross-country skiing or fat biking, all steps from your room at the Pyramid Lake Lodge.
- There's no shortage of things to do at Pyramid Lake in Jasper.
- On-site dining at Aalto restaurant.