Welcome to Jasper!
Smack dab in the heart of Canada’s largest Rocky Mountain Park, the town of Jasper offers visitors unparalleled access to one of the most breathtaking and pristine wilderness areas. The local ski hill, Marmot Basin, has the highest base elevation of all Canadian ski resorts, and is known for short lift lines and its laid back vibe.
Jaspers shimmering glaciers, abundant wildlife, crystal clear lakes, thundering waterfalls, deep canyons and evergreen forest, all surrounded by towering, rugged mountain peaks are some of the reasons you will find it on the UNESCO’s World Heritage List – deemed by the World Heritage Committee to number among the most significant sights on earth.
This winter, Jasper has a lot to celebrate. Our ski hill, Marmot Basin turns 50 and the Jasper in January Festival is 25. And that's just a start to the festivities happening all season long! This is one party you won't want to miss.
Ski & Stay Deals
- Accommodation for two or more nights in a Fairmont room
- Daily ski lift tickets to Marmot Basin (for two adults)
- Transportation to and from the ski hill from Fairmont
- Valid all ski season
- Ski or snowboard from early November, 2014 to May, 2015 with your season pass
- Save on Jasper hotel stays, private lessons and high performance rentals