Ice Climbing 101 16 Jan
An unforgettable experience of climbing a frozen waterfall. This fun, safe, thrilling experience explores places that are inaccessible to most park visitors.
This 6 hour tour begins at our office and Jasper where you will meet your guide and get your gear. We will then travel to our climbing site. Once at the site, your guide will coach you on techniques, safety and gear. Next? We climb!
Book in advance: [email protected]
Group size: 2-6
- All technical equipment included (boots, crampons, harnesses, axes, helmet)
- Wear winter clothing and lots of layers (what you would wear to the ski hill)
- Transportation is provided from town to the climbing site and back
- All trips leave from the Rockaboo office (610 Patricia Street – upstairs). We ask participants to be ready to depart at the start time
- *Reasonable fitness is defined as the ability to climb a ladder, go for a short run or hike, and/or play a game of soccer
- **Visit www.rockaboo.ca for additional Jasper in January Promotions throughout the festival!