$84.95 + 5% GST - ADULTS
$64.95 + 5% GST - CHILDREN UNDER 12 AND SENIORS OVER 65
- GUESTS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN TRANSPORTATION.
- TOURS DEPART JASPER AT 9AM AND MUST BE PRE BOOKED
- SNOWSHOES, GUIDE, SNACK AND HOT DRINK PROVIDED BY CANADIAN SKYLINE ADVENTURES
- GUESTS MUST BE DRESSED FOR THE WEATHER
- WE WILL GO WITH JUST ONE PERSON BUT CHARGE A SINGLE OCCUPANCY FEE OF $30
Join the guides at Canadian Skyline Adventures on a half day snowshoeing tour to beautiful Medicine Lake and Watchtower Canyon in Jasper National Park. Learn about this mysterious disappearing lake, forest ecology, what wildlife we can find in the winter and how they adapt to the harsh environment. Follow your guide up Watchtower Canyon where you will be treated to a snack and hot drink before making your way back to your vehicle.